Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wednesday night... We as humans constantly procrastinate,[foreword-today's post is not a lecture or a list of regrets or consequences from procrastination] but nonetheless I feel we must make headway in some form or another. Inspiration has been a bird on my shoulder these last few days, pushing me to expand my horizons, explore my curiosities and I have grasped onto this beautiful motivating force that I hope does not flee anytime soon,  I have used this motivation to makeover my surroundings, my life, myself. There are an abundant amount of woes circulating in my brain but instead of focusing myself in on the negative I have been taking on whatever I see in my immediate path that I want to change, things that will brighten my day, be they physical, mental and/or emotional. Maybe this is a justification for pushing important things aside or a quick fix to temporarily change my state of mind. However, I can now say all of my arts and crafts are organized, and my life in general is more clutter free. A productive procrastinator some may say... that may be but more importantly I am creative, a visionary, a girl scout... oh wait, wrong list. I am a citizen on the bandwagon of change and there is no written route for change, I have embraced my individuality and have begun to use my talent of twisting ordinary circumstances to bring some alegría to the less than extraordinary day to day. Feeling: Satisfied. 







No comments:

Post a Comment