Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Friday to you, or is it? When you find yourself a little down, what is your pick me up? Do you need a pick me up to overcome the feeling or do you quaintly sit and wait for it to pass? I do not have that power. I must bring myself up. I have found that in these winter days the mixture of solitude and freezing temperatures is not great for my body or spirit. So instead of acting out the cooking channel's beautiful use of ginger in my kitchen or adding that extra kick of style to my bedroom from Martha Stewart's home living I have resorted to sleeping in late and web browsing until I eventually took the plunge today and started this blog. Today I will leave you with a photograph, which if you follow me you will soon see will be a regular occurrence. On this day I am these trees... yes both of them. I am brittle but strong, losing my leaves but hopeful that they soon will be replenished. Cold. Colorful and wind swept with a hint of hopeless romanticism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment