Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Beautiful Disaster"

     I may not be ready for a happy ever after but I don't want to lose the happy of right now for the fear of settling down. However, it is impossible to be 100% of anything, if it feels like 100%, it is the illusion of certainty, only assured by what we define as instinct, a gut feeling, a warm sensation in the heart, a cloudy, rose colored view. Love. A connection that drives people mad. A sensation that can make you feel as though you are floating on clouds. It is not love that breaks your heart, it is people that break your heart. We can not take it out on love. In addition, true love is eternal, not the relationship necessarily but the feeling of caring, the compassion, the desire for that person to be truly happy at whatever cost. But "if i could hold on, through the tears and the laughter, would it be beautiful, or just a beautiful disaster?" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DfblfF2_R0

No matter where life leads us, I'm so grateful to be able to say that we shared this adventure of life together. ♥ xo

"You wanna do something crazy?" I said.
"Sure!" he smirked as I walked into my bedroom. 
"I'm from L.A so I've never really seen the stars," I said as I walked out with blankets, gloves and beanies.
"It's kind of far," he said, not knowing how I'd respond.
"That's okay, we have time," I smiled.
"Alright let's go! But this time, I'm driving."

What a beautiful beginning to one hell of an adventure.                                                                             


                                                             



El Amor-Tito El Bambino 



No comments:

Post a Comment